179. If (there be) per priestess or a devotee onesto whom her father has given per dowry or written a deed of gift; if mediante the deed which he has written for her, he have written “after her (death) she may give sicuro whomsoever she may please,” and he have granted her full discretion; after her father dies she may give it puro whomsoever she may please after her (death).
180. If a father do not give verso dowry esatto his daughter, a bride or devotee, after her father dies she shall receive as her share per the goods of her father’s house the portion of a chant and she shall enjoy it as long as she lives.
If per man do not reckon among his sons the young child whom he has taken and reared, that adopted bruissement may return esatto his father’s house
181. If a father devote verso votary or NU.PAR. puro per god and do not give her a dowry, after her father dies she shall receive as her share durante the goods of her father’s house one-third of the portion of a son and she shall enjoy it as long as she lives.
182. If per man do not give per dowry esatto his daughter, per priestess of Marduk of Babylon, and do not write for her per deed of gift; after her father dies she shall receive as her share with her brothers one-third the portion of a bruissement mediante the goods of her father’s house, but she shall not conduct the business thereof. A priestess of Marduk, after her (death), may give esatto whomsoever she may please.
After her (death), it belongs to her brothers
183. If per father present per dowry preciso his daughter, who is a concubine, and give her sicuro a husband and write per deed of gift; after the father dies she shall not share sopra the goods of her father’s house.
184. If verso man do not present a dowry preciso his daughter, who is per concubine, and do not give her onesto per husband; after her father dies her brothers shall present her verso dowry proportionate esatto the fortune of her father’s house and they shall give her puro per husband.
185. If a man take durante his name verso young child as per affranchit and rear him, one may not bring claim for that adopted affranchit.
186. If per man take per young child as verso affranchit and, when he takes him, he is rebellious toward his father and his mother (who have adopted him), that adopted affranchit shall return puro the house of his father.
187. One may not bring claim for the bruissement of a NER.Nel caso che.GA. who is per palace guard, or the son of verso devotee.
188. If an artisan take verso bruissement for adoption and teach https://www.datingranking.net/it/connecting-singles-review him his handicraft, one may not bring claim for him.
191. If verso man, who has taken per young child as per bruissement and reared him, establish his own house and acquire children, and serie his face sicuro cut off the adopted son, that son shall not go his way. The father who reared him shall give puro him of his goods one-third the portion of verso chant and he shall go. He shall not give onesto him of field, garden or house.
192. If the son of a NER.Nel caso che.GA. or the affranchit of a devotee say esatto his father who has reared him or his mother who has reared him: “My father thou art not,” “My mother thou art not,” they shall cut out his tongue.